Monday, January 31, 2011

Online Business secrets of successful entrepreneurs-3 habits that make a difference

After working offline for five years, I have seen many people come and go. It seems that everyone is excited when they decide before starting an online business, but many fall into oblivion in a few months. I identify some habits that are common to all that has happened, and those include believing positive, decisive action and link with other successful people. Think of these as the daily habits of successful entrepreneurs and I think it is worth taking a closer look at each of them.

The first habit is to think positive. You'll notice that I said to believe and not think. That's right, you must believe that your goals are possible and that it is simple matter to move from where you are currently a place closer to where you want to be. Acting as if you're on the road, you manually set for success.

Decisive action means review a situation quickly and make a decision as to how we move forward. Once you have recognized this as a success factor, I started taking a very careful how I made the decisions. Years ago, while I was still a classroom teacher and part-time work in the real estate sector, would agonize over every decision that I made. I would like to take a day off to spend with my family? I have to make a purchase now, or wait until later when it might go on sale? It was a laborious process, and I was constantly second guessing my decisions. Over the last year I made my decisions very quickly. Examine the facts and details, I think how I feel and then decide. Practice doing this and see how it feels.

We need to connect with other successful people as we are moving up the ladder of success. Motivational Speaker Jim Rohn said that we are the average of five people with whom we spend more time. I was made aware of this recently when I was on a trip with those interested in building a business online. The conversations I had with those who are already successful were very different from those I had with people who are still finding their way to success.

Take these habits of successful entrepreneurs at heart and focus on changing the way we think, decide and act. You'll be glad you did.

Remember that the reason to start an Internet business is to give you the time and financial freedom to live the life you choose. Download a free teleseminar to build your business online, visiting getting started Online to learn how to write articles, blog, get involved in social networking and learn the necessary technology to build a profitable online business.

Article source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Connie_Ragen_Green

Connie Ragen Green - EzineArticles Expert Author

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment