Success belongs to you. Are antiquated for it. I did not dress for it. I said outdated. I refer to as they are made. God created to be successful. We came into this world with various talents, gifts and abilities, which if developed and trained can produce success in our lives. We are doomed to failure. We have all the equipment that we have at our disposal for success. What we must pursue the principles governing success. They are varied, but simply understanding and applying a couple of them, you will begin to see changes in your life and conditions. The first of these principles is to understand the power of a dream. You must have a vision of what you want, or reach. You must have a dream where you want your life to go and what you want to contribute to the cost benefit of others.
What are the principles? Are rules that cannot be altered. They are set standards that never change. Any person who applys the principles of success for his life will experience success. It's so simple.
Now let's take a look at the first step towards a true success. We must embrace a vision of God-ordained for our lives. This vision must be centered on doing what the creator made us to, for what he has created us and fashioned us, he also has blessed us with the equipment to be and do.
Vision is seeing what we are called to do, where we go and what can be ours if we have the courage to apply ourselves to pursuing it.
Here are a few tips on the discovery of a vision for your life:
1. Understand that you are not here by accident. God made you and you have a purpose.
2. seeing that God has created for one purpose, ask him to reveal that the dream, the vision for your life.
3. Watch your gifts and talents. They will give you an idea of what you're here for. Remember that what God gives you to help and improve the lives of others in a positive way.
4. Understand the importance of having a purpose and nourish your purpose every day. Reading books on the aims and objectives are essential, if you desire real success.
5. find something like doing and do it. Once again, to ensure that it is helping others in a positive way and that it is violating any of the laws of God Almighty.
6. don't be afraid to dream. Think and think big. Develop a vision gigantic. You cannot dream of ever so great that God does not allow you to reach and achieve it.
7. ask God for his help in fulfilling your dreams. He created to live, not just exist. He wants to have life and have it more abundantly. This means that he wishes that you have a full life, rich and rewarding. He will help you do this, if you are looking for him.
Sheldon d. Newton is a motivational and inspirational speaker, teacher, lecturer and seminar pastor. He is the author of various books transform lives, including: refuse to live common life, the power of Positive affirmations Biblical, humility and honor of God and true spirituality, which are available to and
Its purpose is to see burning the lives transformed through application of timeless principles and godly, that will enable them to live a better life of peace, wholeness and fulfillment. Visit his website: http://www.sheldondnewtonministries.org/
Article source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Sheldon_Newton