Monday, February 7, 2011

Really go back to yesterday was not an option

Platinum Quality Author Joshua Clayton Joshua Clayton
Level: Platinum

I am a writer freelance professionals with experience of over 15 years living in Inglewood, California. My "day job" is in Gardena, California, as a. ..

Yesterday are not an option, and if you're worried about something other than now, as the future, something is really wrong with you. A good investment is a good investment and past successes are sometimes well to ponder. But to live concretely in the past is a destructive habit that should be soon stopped. Positive action and living in the present is always good, great and wonderful. If you haven't, then everything would normally no matter what, and we all know that isn't true, or in any way. That reality is a mixture of trial, error, sometimes the success and failure, sometimes. Everyone dreams of checks and balances, where a condition of the success or failure is absolutely dominant. The reality is a mixture of logic of all things real, and our thoughts on this issue are real. In fact, all the energy is real at any level that exist, even as the imagination. It looks stupid, until you think about it really. Then, take a moment of contemplation, before reading the next paragraph, just what I'm saying.

Well, I hope you took that minute or more. Because, in reality it is more than just what is in front of us, is all. If it wasn't all, then no concept would work, let alone exist. Energy, use it? Yes, if you want to make it actually work to your advantage. From thought, money, electricity, everything is energy in various forms that can be used or misused. I remember reading this book by Michael Korda about getting power, using the power and maintain power. Of course, had basically a specific subject, all things come in a shape, reality and is always there. Sure, I'm sure he meant mainly corporate boardroom power, but I understand its deeper, unconsciously came from senselessness inside that the understanding of what power and how it is actually used.

As a good landscape painting or post-rock into a piece of music well used by tools, everyone connects. That is how reality is really me at its best, and that is how I want to acknowledge the reality here in this article, his best work. Going back yesterday where it didn't work really is not a feasible or desirable in any way that count. But today, our live better.

My name is Joshua Clayton, I am a freelance writer in Inglewood, California. I also write under a pen-names and aliases, but Joshua Clayton is my real name, and write that for the most part now. I am philosophical writer and thinker objective and honest action beneficiary.
Working in a senior center in Gardena, California, as my day job, among other things, but above all, I am a writer.

Article source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Joshua_Clayton

Joshua Clayton - EzineArticles Expert AuthorThis article was viewed 13 Time (s).
Date: January 21, 2011

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment